ATHEROSCLEROSIS & SOLUTIONS
0 Bình luận
Atherosclerosis (arteriosclerosis) is a general term used to refer to the thickening of the artery wall, deposition of lipids, and loss of elasticity of the artery wall. Arteriosclerosis is a natural part of the aging process but makes many people suffer in elderly age. Atherosclerosis inside the artery wall consists of fat deposition, atheroma and calcium. Fat deposition (cholesterol) is a major component of atheroma. Atherosclerosis can affect all arteries in the body, but people are particularly concerned about its effects on coronary arteries (cardiac nourishment), carotid arteries, lower limb arteries, and renal artery and aorta vessels.
The atheroma is formed and develops along the membrane of the artery. Over time, plaque chronologically thickens, hardens and narrows the arteries. Sometimes they break and cause vascular hemorrhage to form blood clots (thrombosis), resulting in a complete blockage of the arteries that supply blood and oxygen to organs , which causes serious consequences like heart attack, stroke, etc, even death.
Causes and risk factors
According to many studies, atherosclerosis is caused by a lipid disorder in the blood, the process of imbalance of cellular oxidation and inflammatory reactions. Atherosclerosis can be formed in any organ in the body; it progresses gradually over time and can begin when we are very young.
Several factors increase the risk of developing atheroma. They are:
- Blood lipid disorders, increased cholesterol levels, especially LDL imbalance - high cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and low HDL-Cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- High levels of C-reactive protein in the blood, which is a sign of inflammation in the body.
- Family history of early cardiovascular disease
- Lack of physical activity (exercise and sports)
- Elderly age
How to prevent:
To prevent atherosclerosis, in addition to regular health checks, you need a reasonable diet and exercise regime, including:
- Give up smoking and consuming other harmful stimulants.
- Maintain a healthy body weight, lose weight in case of obesity, it is especially important to reduce excess fat in the abdomen to limitrisk of developing atherosclerosis.
- Have a healthy diet: eat more fruit and vegetables, use unsaturated fats instead of saturated fats such as olive oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, oil of cabbage seeds, etc. Eat fish and white meat.
- Exercise regularly, in accordance with each person's health condition. Experts recommend doing physical activities at least 30-60 minutes a day.
- Regularly detoxify toxic substances such as cholesterol, LDL, triglyceride, etc. It will help you to control atherosclerosis. PECTIN COMPLEX is a reputable detox health supplement from Ukraine, which is widely used in Ukraine for more than 25 years with the aim of detoxifying and preventing many diseases caused by internal and external body intoxication. PECTIN COMPLEX contains highly purified, medical grade pectin from sugar beets combined with apple pectin, which has been widely proven for its powerful ability to detoxify the body and eliminate heavy metals, radionuclides, harmful substances such as Cholesterol , LDL, etc, help support treatment and prevent atherosclerosis effectively.
Besides sugar beet pectin and apple pectin, PECTIN COMPLEX also contains a powerful vitamin complex consisting of 13 vitamins, providing the body with essential nutrients, strengthening the immune system, is a great source of antioxidants and prevents premature aging.
Be healthy and vigorous with PECTIN COMPLEX!