12 factors destroying health and reducing life expectancy of Vietnamese people
0 Bình luận
Excessive number of vehicles on the roads leads to exceeding of standards on the content of heavy metal vapors in the air.
Fast growth of industrial production, often using backward technologies.
Unhealthy working environment, where the standards of safety are violated.
Weak sanitary and environmental services, which lead to non-compliance of environmental standards and requirements.
Non-compliance of the directives on waste recycling.
Industrial emissions of harmful gases into the atmosphere.
Effects of dioxin spraying in South Vietnam during the war with the United States.
Use of chemicals in the household.
Low quality of drinking water.
Wide use of nitrates, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides in the process of growing of vegetables and fruit.
Low awareness and consciousness of the population of Vietnam about the necessity to protect the environment.
Health problems caused by polluted environment:
- Diseases of the respiratory organs - occupy the 1st place on the frequency of incidents in Vietnam
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Digestive system disorders
- Genitourinary system diseases
- Allergic reactions
- Nervous System Disorders
It seems that these frequent and serious diseases appear from “nowhere”, just because we walk, breathe, sleep, drink and eat. This is not surprising - 95 % of food and water we consume is not clean and safe. Unhealthy food and drinks cause various diseases. Elderly and sick people, also children are the most vulnerable to the harmful effects of the polluted environment. Moreover, the growing level of pollution leads to the birth of children who are prone to various diseases from the first days of their life.
It is necessary to protect your health by following rules of the healthy lifestyle:
- Include more fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet
- Drink more than 2 liters of water a day
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid stress
- Take vitamin and mineral supplements.
However, the most essential for everybody nowadays is DETOXICATION:
Dietary supplement PECTIN COMPLEX eliminates toxic metal ions, radionuclides, pesticides and other persistent organic pollutants
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- Improves the immune and digestive systems;
- Normalizes the intestinal motility;
- Promotes the harmonization of fat and carbohydrate metabolism;
- Has hepatoprotective and soft choleretic properties;
- Improves peripheral blood circulation