BIOSORBENTS: Who needs to use them?
0 Bình luận
Each person has encountered the need to use sorbents in their lives at least once. Today there is a huge amount of sorbents that are designed to bind chemical toxins. But are they all so safe and effective?
Sorbents - what is this?
Sorbents are substances (they can be both of chemical and natural origin) that can absorb toxic substances from the surrounding space.
In modern support treatment methods, sorbents are widely used for support treatment of organs of gastrointestinal tract.
In the human body sorbents are also able to prevent atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, which are the cause of death for many people. Thus, sorbents bind bile acids, do not allow fats to be absorbed into the blood from the intestinal lumen, and help to eliminate these substances from the human body.
Sorbents perfectly cope with all kinds of poisonings, also they easily bind chemicals that cause these conditions. Sorbents bind toxic substances, do not allow them to enter the bloodstream and naturally eliminate them from the body, thereby removing symptoms and normalizing the human condition.
Sorbents help to relieve symptoms of the following conditions:
• acute food poisoning; alcohol intoxication; binge eating disorder
• medicamentous poisoning;
• poisoning by narcotic substances;
• chronic renal and hepatic failure;
• pancreatic pathology;
• pathologists of the gastrointestinal tract;
• allergic diseases;
• autoimmune diseases (for example, bronchial asthma, rheumatism, food allergies, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis).
In everyday practice, sorbents have been widely used to relieve alcohol intoxication or to treat acute food poisoning. Doctors recommend to take sorbents before the start of drinking alcohol - then the sorbent will bind an excessive amount of alcohol and its toxic decomposition products, and the hangover syndrome will not come the next morning.
So, what characteristics should have a high-quality, safe sorbent?
1. Sorption capacity is the amount of a substance that a sorbent is capable of binding per unit of its mass.
2. The ability to absorb substances selectively. In other words, for a good sorbent, the selectivity of its sorption capacity is important, it means that it does not destroy vitamins and trace elements in the body.
3. Natural ingredients in the composition. There are sorbents with a chemical composition and there are sorbents that are made of natural plant materials, which have high sorption abilities. Such preparations are called biosorbents, that is, they are made from raw materials of biological origin.
Ukrainian biosorbent PECTIN COMPLEX, which is widely represented in Vietnam, has all of the above mentioned characteristics:
It has a high sorption capacity, which is several times higher than most of other popular sorbents.
PECTIN COMPLEX absorbs only toxic chemicals in the body, without affecting essential vitamins and trace elements.
Also, PECTIN COMPLEX is a 100% natural product, the main ingredients of which are highly purified, low esterified sugar beetroot pectin, apple pectin and a vitamin complex. PECTIN COMPLEX does not contain colorants, preservatives, sugar and other artificial additives, which makes it safe for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, as PECTIN COMPLEX has no contraindications and no side effects.
Cleanse your body effectively, naturally and safely with the PECTIN COMPLEX!