Chronic lead poisoning. Сheck if your child is infected
0 Bình luận
What Is Lead Poisoning?
Lead poisoning happens when too much lead gets into the body through the skin or from breathing, eating, or drinking. When lead gets in the body, it can travel and cause harm wherever it ends up.
Who Gets Lead Poisoning?
Lead is toxic to everyone, but unborn babies and young children (6 months to 3 years) are at greatest risk for health problems from lead poisoning. Young children absorb lead more easily than older kids and adults, and lead is more harmful to them.
Kids at risk for lead poisoning include those who:
· Live in big industrial cities
· Live in craft villages of Vietnam that process lead or other metals
· Have a habit of putting dirty hands, toys, paint chips and other objects in the mouth.
Why Is Lead Harmful?
Lead can harm production of blood cells and the absorption of calcium needed for strong bones and teeth, muscle movements, and the work of nerves and blood vessels.
High lead levels can cause brain and kidney damage.
How Do Children Get Lead Poisoning?
The most common way that kids get lead poisoning is from lead-based paint and cheap toys.
Kids also can come into contact with lead through:
· soil found near busy streets and around homes that were painted with lead-based paint
· water that flows through old lead pipes or faucets
· food stored in bowls glazed or painted with lead, or imported from countries that use lead to seal canned food
· some toys, jewelry, hobby, and sports objects (like stained glass, ink, paint, and plaster)
What Are the Signs & Symptoms of Lead Poisoning?
Some children have no signs of being sick. Others may have symptoms like:
· behavioral problems and trouble concentrating
· loss of appetite
· weight loss
· nausea and vomiting
· a metallic taste in the mouth
· feeling tired
· muscle and joint weakness
· looking pale
How Is Lead Poisoning Diagnosed?
A simple blood test can diagnose lead poisoning. Doctors get the blood by pricking the finger or putting a small needle into a vein. Blood tests to check for lead in the body should be done when kids are 1 and 2 years old.
How Is Lead Poisoning Treated?
Treatment for lead poisoning depends on how much lead is in the blood. The most important part of treatment is preventing more exposure to lead. Doctors say that in most cases it is enough to take a detox health supplement PECTIN COMPLEX, that has a scientifically proven effect to eliminate lead from the body. PECTIN COMPLEX like a sponge binds with lead particles in the body and creates with them insoluble complexes that are excreted from the body with urine and feces.
Pectin and vitamin C are important parts of a healthy diet and also help to decrease the amount of lead the body absorbs.
How Can We Protect Our Family?
To help protect your kids from lead poisoning by:
· Keep your home lead-free. Ask your local health department about having your home checked for lead sources.
· Ask your doctor about having your kids tested for lead exposure. If a child has lead poisoning, all siblings should be tested.
· If the water from the cold faucet has not been run for several hours, let cold water run for 30 seconds before drinking it. And because hot water absorbs more lead than cold water, don't use hot tap water for meals.
· Wash your kids' hands and toys often, and keep dusty surfaces clean with a wet cloth.
· Make sure that PECTIN COMPLEX in your diets. If kids are exposed to lead, this product will significantly reduce the amount absorbed by their bodies.
· Know where your kids play. Keep them away from busy roads and the underside of bridges.
In Vietnam PECTIN COMPLEX is the only one product that is recommended and used by the Ministry of health of Vietnam and the National Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health of Vietnam for the national program of support treatment of lead intoxication of children and adults living in populated areas of Vietnam like Hung Yen , Bac Ninh , Ninh Binh , Bac Can, Thai Nguyen and others.
Unlike other detox products, PECTIN COMPLEX is the only one natural supplement that has a scientifically proven effect of significant elimination of lead and other heavy metals from the body in a natural way. This product is absolutely safe and is officially approved for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children. It also strengthens the immune system and decreases the frequency of seasonal diseases in children.
PECTIN COMPLEX – power of natural detox!