How Does Pollution Affect Humans?
0 Bình luận
Tons of hazardous waste thrown out every day globally. Since we share everything on Earth with every living thing on the planet, what happens in one area affects everything too, no matter how far away. Pollution or the introduction of different forms of waste materials in our environment has negative effects to the ecosystem we rely on.
There are many kinds of pollution, but the ones that have the most impact to us are Air and Water pollution.
The Consequences of Pollution
How does pollution affect humans? In the following paragraphs, we will enumerate the consequences of releasing pollutants in the environment. We cause most of the pollution and we will suffer the consequences if we don’t stop. We are already seeing its effects in the form of global warming, contaminated seafood, increased cases of lung diseases and cancer.
Air Pollution Health Effects
We release a variety of chemicals into the atmosphere when we burn the fossil fuels we use every day while driving a car or riding a motrobike. We breathe air to live and what we breathe has a direct impact on our health.
- Breathing polluted air puts you at a higher risk for asthma and other respiratory diseases, such as COPD and lung cancer.
- When exposed to ground ozone for 6 to 7 hours, scientific evidence show that healthy people’s lung function decreased and they suffered from chronic respiratory inflammation. Little children are especially exposed to it because they have short heights and breathe in toxic chemicals from the ground in much bigger quantities than adults.
- Air pollutants are mostly carcinogens and living in a polluted area can put people at risk of cancer.
- Coughing and wheezing are common symptoms observed on city folks.
- Dirty toxic air damages the immune system, endocrine and reproductive systems.
- High levels of particle pollution have been associated with higher incidents of heart problems.
- The burning of fossil fuels and the release of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are causing the Earth to become warmer.
- The toxic chemicals released into the air settle into plants and water sources. Animals eat the contaminated plants and drink the water. The poison then travels up the food chain – to us.
Water Pollution negatively Effects us just like the dirty air that we breathe. Water is vital to our survival. We need clean water to drink, to irrigate our crops and the fish we eat live in the waters. We play in rivers, lakes and streams – we live near bodies of water. It’s a precious resource that can easily be polluted and the contamination can be transferred to us and affect our health.
Water Pollution Health Effects
- Diseases such as amoebiasis, typhoid and hookworm are caused by polluted drinking water.
- Water polluted by chemicals such as heavy metals, lead, pesticides and hydrocarbon can cause hormonal and reproductive problems, damage to the nervous system, liver and kidney damage and cancer
- Being exposed to mercury causes Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, heart disease and death.
- A polluted beach causes rashes, hepatitis, gastroenteritis, diarrhea, encephalitis, stomach aches and vomiting.
- Water pollution affects marine life which is one of our food sources. Fish and and other seadfood that grew in contaminated waters bring more harm to our health than benefit.
How to protect the health from toxins?
We all live in one world. Our mistakes have polluted the environment that we live in and we have to take urgent actions in order to protect our health and the health of our children from toxic burden.
The only one solution to this problem is body detoxification, which , in case conducted correctly, has very significant positive effect. Not in vain detoxification has become not only a global trend, a vital necessity for millions of people.
Year after year manufacturers offer more and more different detox solutions, however, not all os them are safe and effective. Some of them are dubious and have many side effects. When choosing for yourself an effective detox solution, select only those, that are made of organic natural ingredients and have a scientifically proven effect.
On Vietnamese market such a product is PECTIN COMPLEX. This a 100% natural health supplement that has been developed and patented by Ukrainian leading scientist. During many clinical tests it has proven its high effectiveness and safety for a complex cellular body detox.
PECTIN COMPLEX among many has been selected by the National Institute of Environmental and Occupational Health of Vietnam for support of lead intoxication treatment for children in environmentally polluted regions of the country, such as Hung Yen province and Bac Giang city. PECTIN COMPLEX has demonstrated outstanding results. Blood tests showed that all 100% of children had reduction of lead levels and maximum reduction of lead in the blood of children was up to 77%.
We, manufacturers of PECTIN COMPLEX know the way to be healthy, to feel better and look younger!
Taking a unique natural product for complex body cleaning PECTIN COMPLEX is the best thing you can do for your health to protect it from the harmful effects of a polluted environment.
Carefully cleansing the body of chemical toxins and chemicals, PECTIN COMPLEX also fills it with vitamins, increasing the antioxidant effect and prolonging our youth.
Be healthy and vigorous with PECTIN COMPLEX!