PECTIN COMPLEX - INFORMATION FOR DOCTORS
0 Bình luận
PECTIN COMPLEX contains two natural powerful detoxifiers - highly purified, medical grade sugar beet pectin an apple pectin, which are enhances by a multivitamin complex, containing 13 vitamins.
Pectin is a essential fiber found in some vegetables and fruits. It has a number positive health effects.
For decades people have been using pectin for high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and to prevent colon cancer and prostate cancer. It is also used for diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Pectin is scientifically proven to prevent poisoning caused by lead, strontium, and other heavy metals.
Numerous clinical studied held in Ukraine proved that PECTIN COMPLEX is most suitable and absolutely safe natural detoxifying product to use for children and adults for eliminating radionuclides, salts of heavy metals, toxins, xenobiotics from the body.
PECTIN COMPLEX forms insoluble complexes with cholesterol and products of incomplete breakdown of fats - triglycerides, which contributes to their excretion from the human body.
Clinical studies of PECTIN COMPLEX by the Ukrainian National Institute of Occupational Medicine have shown that this product has the ability to exert a pronounced bactericidal effect on the causative agents of acute intestinal infections. It has been established that Shigella, Salmonella, causative agents of cholera, Proteus, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and cytrobacter die in pectin medium within 3-5 hours, while there was no negative effect on representatives of normal intestinal microflora.
Chemical structure of pectins
The main component of the molecule of pectin is D-galacturonic acid, compounds of 1-4-glycosidic bonds in the filamentous molecule of pectic acid. Pectin powder contains small amounts of arabinose and D-galactose, less often ramnose, D-xylose and fructose, which are attached to the pectin molecules as side chains. Being a polysaccharide consisting of a large number of galacturonic acid molecules, it is capable of attaching various polyvalent metals to it.
By their physical properties, pectin is a hydrophilic colloid and therefore has a great sorption ability and is by far the most effective and harmless since it is a product of natural origin and is part of human food at all stages of its evolution, which ensured the perfect adaptation of the human body to it.
Summarizing the knowledge about the physicochemical properties of pectins, the results and conclusions of studies conducted by numerous researchers and scientists, we can talk about the following mechanisms of PECTIN COMPLEX action on the human body:
· Getting into the gastrointestinal tract, pectin swells, and moving along the intestines, it captures toxic substances and having an enveloping effect reduces the absorption of small molecules (heavy metals and radionuclides), protects the mucous membranes from irritation;
· In the process of food digestion, pectin combines with heavy metals and radionuclides, resulting in the formation of insoluble complexes, which are not being absorbed into the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract, are excreted from the body. Similarly, bile acids, cholesterol, triglycerides, pesticides, nitrates, and other toxins bind with pectin and are later excreted with feces;
· The protective effect of PECTIN COMPLEX is also explained by its ability, together with other dietary fibers, to improve the intestinal function (peristalsis), thereby contributing to a more rapid elimination of toxins from the human body;
· Getting into the intestines, pectin substances, shift the pH of its environment to a more acidic side, thereby exerting a bactericidal effect on pathogenic bacteria;
· PECTIN COMPLEX provides a hypocholesterolemic effect, and, forming stable gels with sugar - contributes to the regulation of sugar in the blood and urine.
PECTIN COMPLEX quickly relieves toxic and diarrheal syndromes. The decrease in the intensity of the toxic syndrome is due to the fact that galacturonic acid and the products of its reversible dissociation, having a bactericidal effect on the microbial cell, do not destroy it. Therefore, additional accumulation of endotoxins in the intestinal lumen does not occur.
Doctors recommend using PECTIN COMPLEX as an essential element of therapeutic nutrition in the treatment and prevention of various diseases. The effectiveness of the use of PECTIN COMPLEX is confirmed by the leading state medical institutions of Ukraine and Vietnam.
PECTIN COMPLEX – Power of Natural Detox!