Scientific facts of PECTIN COMPLEX
0 Bình luận
Studies conducted in 2007 by Pelkman laboratory in Switzerland showed that besides strong detoxification properties pectin slows down the process of digestion, thus speeding up the appearance of satiety and reducing food intake. This effect is associated with swelling of the pectin in the intestinal lumen.
Due to the property of pectin to slow the absorption of sugars and accelerate saturation with reduced food intake, the application of PECTIN COMPLEX is very important for people with a high body mass (obesity), diabetes or elevated blood glucose levels, to slow down the glycemic response.
Research conducted by Miettinenand Tarpila in 1997 and D. Sanchezetal in 2008 showed that the enrichment of human with diet with pectin also reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease caused by metabolic syndrome (occurs the reduction of "harmful" cholesterol and the increase of "useful" cholesterol; lowers the level of glucose in the blood; insulin dependence decreases).
Pectin has a beneficial effect on the recovery of blood cells after intoxication , increases the antioxidant properties of the blood and liver tissue, have a positive effect on the immune system.
When a patient has medicine treatment , pectin enhances the therapeutic effect and reduces the negative effects of medicines.
Application of PECTIN COMPLEX helps to:
- To detoxify the body;
- To recover after chemotherapy and radiation therapy;
- To prevent diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- To adjust metabolic disorders;
- To promote healthy weight loss and reduce level of sugar in the blood serum;
- To normalize intestinal microflora after antibacterial therapy;
- To prevent of dysbacteriosis;
- Speeds up the recovery from various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers, gastritis, diverticulosis, colitis;
- To enhance functions of gastrointestinal tract, liver, cardiovascular and immune systems.