Why does cancer attack humans?
0 Bình luận
90-95% of cancer cases are due to the environment, only 5-10 by heredity. Patients die from mutating cancer cells which cause the body to suffer pain.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there are 12.7 million people who have cancer and over 7.6 million deaths worldwide each year for the same reason. In Vietnam, there are 150,000 people who are infected each year and over 75,000 deaths annually.
1. What is cancer?
The body cells grow, divide to create new cells, and die in an orderly way. However, the cancer cells are different. Instead of dying, cancer cells continue to develop new abnormal cells and have no functions. These cells proliferate out of the body's control and contaminate neighboring tissues.
On the other hand, cancer cells move to other parts of the body - where they can develop and form new tumors - through blood or lymph. This process is called metastasis. People with cancer die because the tumor thrives and paralyzes the organs and affects the surrounding organs, the body is exhausted, painful, helpless with other diseases.
Only about 5-10% of the cancer is genetic
2. Causes of cancer
5-10% of the cancer is hereditary. 90-95% of cases of cancer are due to environmental factors.
- Smoking causes 90% of lung cancer. It also causes cancer of larynx, brain, neck, stomach, bladder, kidney, esophagus and pancreas.
Excessive consumption of red meat such as beef, pork and lamb is a risk of colorectal cancer. People who prefer eating too salty food, bacon, ham are susceptible to stomach cancer.
- Lack of physical activity , overweight or obesity causes the body to produce much estrogen which triggers cancer. Regular exercise help to lose excess weight, regulates hormones and boosts immunity. Excess body weight is linked to the risk of developing breast cancer after menopause.
- Excessive use of alcohol causes liver cancer and gastrointestinal cancer.
- Most skin cancers are the direct result of exposure to UV rays in the sunlight
- Radiation includes x-rays, gamma rays, ultraviolet rays, etc causing Thyroid Cancer and bone marrow cancer.
- Viruses and bacteria: HPV and cervical cancer, hepatitis B and C viruses can cause liver cancer, Epstein-Barr virus causes lymphoma, Helicobacter pylori (Hpylori) increases the risk of stomach cancer.
3. Cancer prevention
Because 90-95% of cancer cases are caused by environmental factors, prevention of cancer is important.
Here are some recommendations from doctors:
- Avoid smoking and cigarette smoke.
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol.
- Minimize exposure to the sun.
- Protect the body against infections which can cause cancer.
- Avoid overweight.
- Get enough sleep.
4. Healthy eating and lifestyle:
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts and beans.
- Drink plenty of water to activate the immunity and purify the body.
- Eat fish, chicken. Limit red meat (beef, pork, lamb), bacon, meat, ham.- Do not eat processed food, avoid too spicy and deep fried foods.
- Have a low fat diet, consume less and salt.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
- Get vaccinated. It reduce the risk of cancer ( HPV vaccine prevent cervical cancer, hepatitis B vaccine prevents hepatitis B virus infection)
- Have regular medical examination and screening test for early cancer detection.
- Take PECTIN COMPLEX – an excellent detox and antioxidant product.
PECTIN COMPLEX is a reputable detox product that comes from Ukraine, has been used extensively in Ukraine for more than 25 years for the purpose of detoxifying the body and preventing many diseases caused by internal and external poisoning.
PECTIN COMPLEX contains pure, medical grade pectin extracted from sugar beets combined with apple pectin, which has been widely demonstrated for its powerful ability to purify the body and eliminate heavy metals, radiation, pesticides from the body. It thereby helps to prevent cancer effectively.
Be healthy and vigorous with PECTIN COMPLEX!